Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Every Virtual World Needs a Fritz ;-)

Fritz Meier is one of those people whom Cloud Party Inc. should probably hire as a quality assurance tester.  This German man is relentless.  If he can find a way to break something, he will :-)

From the very beginning of his time at the Beginner Zone, he has been exploring the boundaries of what has been possible to do with the already-well-known CP cannon from basic inventory.

First he created a cannon which fired boxes:



Then he created a cannon which fired cannons:



And finally he created a cannon which fires particles high into the air:



(It's at times like this that I wish I could record video within Cloud Party; for some reason I cannot get FRAPS to work with CP, so I have to find another solution.  Any ideas out there?)


1 comment:

  1. I also think it is a big drawback that one cannot use Fraps in Cloud Party. I´ve asked the same question. No answer so far.

    ReplyDelete