- They are probably going to switch all the skin's black underwear to nude, "doll style".
- Once they get the marketplace up they're going to release the basic body parts as a package.
- They are planning to add sliders for adjusting the skeleton scales; the sliders just adjust the skeleton, which both the body and clothes are skinned to, so clothes will still fit.
- They're still trying to figure out the best solution for implementing high heels.
- They already have a new male body that they're pretty close to pushing live. It's mostly minor adjustments, but designers may have to reskin shirts that are tight-fitting. (We were forewarned about this eventuality.)
- Yes, there will be a new female body but they can't say yet how much change they're looking at. "Mostly in the face I think".